Description of Smart Mobility
We are experts in the management of urban and interurban mobility by solving both problems of public transport systems and traffic generated by private vehicles.
- Treatment of new mobility concepts: shared vehicle, transport on demand, connected vehicle, electric vehicle, autonomous vehicle, etc.
- Management of new modes and transport/mobility services: shared bicycle, shared motorcycle, scooters, etc.
- Processing of mobility and traffic data from new sources: GPS, mobile, Bluetooth detection antennas, social networks, etc.
- Mathematical optimization models: routing, location or allocation algorithms to improve the efficiency of current mobility services.
- Simulation: use of traffic simulation software (macro, meso or microscopic), emission and air quality simulation to make predictions about possible mobility scenarios.
- Artificial intelligence and data science: machine learning algorithms to predict traffic, parking, demands or vehicle occupancy.
Success Stories of Smart Mobility