We are Talent
Actual job offers
Join our team where you’ll find a professional environment developving innovative projects.
Participate and accomplish addicional and complementary values, capabilities and skills to the ones you will acquire in your ordinary studies and that will help you placing yourself in a professional future, boosting your entrepeneurial, creative and innovative capacities.
InLab FIB is a professional, innovative project environment that incorporates training as an objective in its mission.
This program, directed by the teacher Maria Ribera Sancho, associate director of inLab FIB, has the aim to achieve, through student curricular or extracurricular practices, an integral training of the student that complements the one he or she gains in the regular follow-up of studies.
- Contribute to the integral training of students, complementing their theoric and practical learning.
- Facilitate the knowledge to the appropriate working methodology used in the professional reality in which the graduates will have to operate, contrasting and applying the acquired knowledge.
- Promote the development of technical, methodological and personal competences, according to the cursed studies.
- Gain a practical experience that facilitates the insertion to the job market and improves the future employability.
- Encourage innovation values, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Strengthen the relationship between the graduates and the institution.
Enrolled students in any teaching taught by UPC, especially FIB students, or by any associated center to the university.
The internships will be articulated through specific educational training programs, which can be carried out in InLab FIB and complemented in companies and external entities of national and/or international scope.
Develop your talent with us
The main objective of the program is that students accomplish addicional and complementary values, capabilities and skills to the ones they will acquire in their ordinary studies and that will help them placing theirselves in a professional future, boosting their entrepeneurial, creative and innovative capacities and responding the commitment of the economical transformation based in knowledge society.
Financial aid to students
Monitoring and evaluation
Recognition and accreitation
Master's or Bachelor's degree thesis
Sponsor Talent program