Once again the FIB sets up, together with the organizers of HackUPC and Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), the bitsxlaMarató, a hackathon dedicated to facing the challenge of Covid-19, this year virtually.
The Hackathon will include formative talks, guided activities and presentations of the proposed solutions to the challenges.
We already have 5 challenges:
- Searching for similar patients: AI Doctor House conquers hard COVID-19!
- Cough COVID-19? Help us distinguish your cough
- Clinical-microbiological caracterization of SARS-CoV-2 infection at pediatric age.
- Covid-Tracking on Campus!
- COVIDTracking-Primary Health Care Centres: Help the front line of medical care! Automatise the tracking and monitoring of contacts and asymptomatic cases!
We encourage all of you to participate in a Hackathon full of solidarity, creativity, technology and health!
In addition, if you are a student at the FIB, you'll be able to recognize up to 2 ECTS when collaborating.
Fore more information check https://www.fib.upc.edu/ca/noticies/bitsxlamarato-hackathon-la-covid-19