Information for companies
The participation of companies in this program is organized through the sponsorship and collaboration in specific training projects aimed at the comprehensive training of students.
- Early recruitment. Attracting talented students from a prestigious informatics engineering school by giving them the opportunity to work as an intern at the company while still coursing their studies.
- Design of customized training programs. Ability to prioritize training in specific technologies and learning specific skills or competencies according to the needs of the company for its future employees.
- Practical training of students before joining the company. Internships can partially take place at your company’s headquarters (or at its local facilities and other international headquarters).
- Supervised practical activities.
- Possibility of participation in the training programs.
- Encourage the entrepeneurship of students.
- Stable and enhanced university-company relations. Collaboration in R&D projects.
- Visibility and promotion of the company.
- Contribution to the CSR policy of the company.
- Tax Benefits.
ATTRACT TALENTED GRADUATES
REDUCE THE TIME OF ADAPTATION INTO THE BUSSINESS CULTURE
IMPROVE THE SUCCESS RATIO OF NEW EMPLOYEES
If you are interested in participating in this program or want more detailed information please contact email@example.com