We have developed an internal management tool to manage all of inLab FIB Talent training program.
This tool handles the admission, the selection process, the different forms of collaboration, the training and work plans, the monitoring the achievement of competencies and their accreditation to Talent program for the internal students.
The tool also manages the training programs, the transversal and specific individual skills of training programs, the development and monitoring of transversal and specific skills of each student, training courses, renewal of aid and proposals for collaboration for managers of Talent program.
Benefits for the client
The inLab has an internal management tool that allows you to manage all Talent training program.
- Manage specific training programs available in Talent Program.
- Manage proposals for collaboration in Talent Program.
- Facilitate the process of selecting potential collaborators in Talent Program.
- Post new offers of collaboration in Talent Program.
- Ensure monitoring of all procedures that are linked to management students in Talent Program.
- Track the work of students, final and intermediate evaluation of students who participate in Talent Program.
- Provide all necessary information from students who have participated or are participating in Talent Program.
Areas of expertise involved in the project
Thesis, master's or degree's final projects